In 2018, traditional B2B matchmaking events Contact-Contract is being organized. It is a unique opportunity to increase your competitiveness and identify new markets and business partners.
The International Engineering Fair (MSV) is the leading industrial trade fair in Central Europe with annual participation reaching more than 1500 exhibitors and 75000 visitors from 59 countries worldwide. More than a third of the exhibitors are from abroad. All nine of the key specialist sectors of the engineering industry are very well represented.
- Mining, metallurgical, ceramic, glass engineering
- Materials and components for mechanical engineering
- Drives, hydraulics and pneumatics, cooling technology and air-conditioning
- Power engineering and heavy-current electrical engineering
- Electronics, automation and measuring technology
- Research, development, transfer of technologies
- Metal-working and forming machines, tools
- Foundry industry
- Surface technology
- Plastics, rubber, composites
- Chemicals for engineering
Why to participate?
- high level of pre-event publicity
- new business partners, clients and suppliers without much effort
- important contacts among exhibitors and visitors
- free entrance to the trade fair
- 2 days = up to 27 B2B meetings
- social event
- our support BEFORE - DURING - AFTER
*Please note that we will charge a no show fee of 40 EUR (excl. VAT) to persons who are registered but don't attend the event without cancellation by Wednesday, 26 September 2018.
Services of Enterprise Europe Network are funded from the European Union‘s COSME Programme (2014-2020) and Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 737 766 and by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic.